Thursday, September 6, 2007

New Season of the Music of My Mind


Welcome CFUV listeners in Victoria and across the globe to the Music of My Mind blog where you will find weekly playlists from the radio show, interviews, great music videos, show/gig information, personal thoughts, and other interesting news from the world of music and many links to artists you will hear on the program. This is the first post from my new blog dedicated to what else - Music!!! My goal is to have a more interactive forum for myself and listeners of my radio show to communicate and have an extension of the show online. Weekly posts will deliver to you show playlists, artist links. Playlists will be found during/or directly after the program airs. Thanks for listening and keep sending requests to musicofmymind101@gmail.com. A Facebook group is also planned for the coming weeks...
Nathan

No comments: